Anstruther Marina has grown from its original beginnings of a slip & storage lakeside marina! The original location was a ‘traditional marina’ and was established back in the 60’s, situated on the shore of Anstruther Lake. As the business grew, a second location was added to the Anstruther family in 2017 and is located at McFadden Road and Hwy 28 in Apsley. This location serves as our indoor showroom for boats, powersports and cottage products.
Anstruther Marina is the only marina located on Anstruther Lake in the Township of North Kawartha. Anstruther Marina is family owned and has been operated by Mark and Lee since 2011.
We are proud to offer:
- A great selection of new products such as: side-by-sides , ATVs , outboard engines , boats , pontoons , PWCs , trailers , docks as well as patio furniture and outdoor decor such as fire pits.
- Anstruther offers quality only and that’s our guarantee to you. We do this by offering you products from the best manufacturers: Kawasaki , Legend , Mercury , Tempest , Stingray , Excalibur , ShoreMaster and CR Plastic Products.
- Exclusive offers , great promotions and unbeatable discounts
- A Service and Maintenance Department available to your needs. Quality and service are our priorities. Our certified and experienced professionals will take good care of your boat/powersport machine and return it to you as soon as possible. Repairs, regular maintenance, tune-ups: we take care of everything. Make an appointment now !
- Genuine parts and accessories that will meet all your needs.
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience aboard one of our rentals ! For instance, whether it’s for a fishing trip, a relaxing day on the water with friends and family or for a sports activity, we have the equipment. Along with boats, we offer water mats, wakeboards, waterskis, tubes and more!
- Find all the latest Anstruther Marina news by visiting our blog and learn about new models of boats/powersports.
The Restaurant at Anstruther Marina – SORRY – TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID
Anstruther Marina has a licensed waterfront restaurant . Season begins on the May long weekend and ends in September. Come enjoy the weather, great food and awesome view!
It is important to Please call ahead to confirm that we are open and that we have seating because yes, we get very busy on Fridays so you will need a reservation!
Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions about our products and services. You can also come and see us at our dealership in Apsley, Ontario – but please – to comply with provincial COVID rules, please call first to book an appointment.
We look forward to helping you create your family’s summer memories.